Friday, November 14, 2008

River's Michigan State Round Ripple Finished

My grandson River's Round Ripple for Christmas. Riv's a major Michigan State Fan, and WOW what a year they are having. This Ripple is crocheted with a G Hook, from I Love This Yarn! in #180 Forest and #210 Antigue White. I never like using White/White in afghans, they just don't seem as comfy as when you use a softer white. This afghan ended up being 76 inches from point to point.
This will have a pillow in intarsia knitted more then likely on my Bond Knitting Machine. I have to many things on my needles right now. We have to travel to Arizona to do a couple Walmart Additions, so perhaps I will have time to loom stocking caps to match. As always to many projects for so little time.

Again this is from Lyn's Round Ripple Afghan pattern.

No comments: