Friday, November 14, 2008

#10 Comfy Afghan

#10 Comfy Afghan from Leisure Arts Big Book of Quick Knit Afghans, finally finished for my Brother for Christmas. I had to really add to this pattern since my brother stands at 6'5". I used a size 17 circular and 10 skeins of I Love This Yarn, 100% acrylic in #250 Dark Country Blue and finished it out at 70 inches long. This pattern turned out really soft and comfy.
Since my brother lives on a mountain-top in Tennessee, I wanted something that he could curl up in on a cold winter's day in front of his fireplace.
I am pulling this blue into the three colors I have chosen for a round ripple for his son. Which I really need to get started if I am going to get them sent off in time for Christmas.

1 comment:

Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

hello
i like your work , you have made some really great stuff , well done.