Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Supposed to be 75 degrees Tomorrow

I am so tired of this cold dreary weather. Tomorrow it's suppose to be sunny and warm, so off to till some good old manure into the vegetable beds. It seems odd this year, but a lot of my seeds aren't germinating. One wonders if they are selling old seeds, it sure is frustrating. 
Theses pictures are the from our front yard, a few blooms popping out here and there, even the lilac is blooming this year, I suppose because of the cooler weather. I have been busy crocheting some baby blankets for charity. I think I will go with local charities this year. Sometimes you just aren't quite sure of those like from Crochetville forum.  I feel funny when there is no answer, no pictures, and the person gathering the things, just disappears. Oh well I am probably becoming a cynic. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful to see you blogging again, Barbara. I've missed you.

Your garden is amazing.I love it. Because we are now living in a condo we are limited to particular spaces for flowers and I miss being able to plant what I want wherever I want. Lucky you!

Pammy Sue said...

I was happy to see your comment the other day, Barbara. Welcome back to blogland.