Sunday, March 29, 2009

2009 January Mid-Month KAL - Cheyenna Dishcloth


2009 January Mid-Month KAL - Cheyenna Dishcloth
I am going to have to block all my new dishcloths when I get home. My daughter-in-law has fallen in love with them.
We are hoping to leave the Brown water of Greenville, Mississippi behind this Friday and head over to Dallas, then finally home to see our accountant. He's not going to be happy with our bookkeeping this year. With the taxes out of the way, it looks like we will be heading back here.Hopefully the Mesquitos won't be out by then.
I am finally starting to understand the Mississippi Delta language, it can be very difficult unless someone speaks slowly. Trust me you don't want to take what the waitress is saying even if you think you understand. I have found it best to point to what you want on the menu.

3 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

That's a really pretty dishcloth! I've always been a big fan of browns.

Louise said...

I love the colours - nice work

Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

hello
This looks really special on my screen all sparkly and soft, another lovely piece well done! Do they work well as a dish cloth i mean the yarn for soaking up? I want to make a dish cloth but don't know where to start?