Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweaters For Baby

I am finally getting around to posting some of my hotel projects, for our soon-to-be granddaughter.
The Little baby diaper shirt is from Lyn's Designs, Danette's Diaper Set, and fits a 0-3 month old baby. I used an F hook and 1 Skein of Baby Bee, Lambkins Baby Boucle, 3000 Froggy, and 1 skein of white Bernat's Baby Coordinates. You can find this sweet pattern here.

The cute little white, braided headband is another of Lyn's designs, found here.

The frilly little white hat will definitely become one of my favorites. It's a Wormie design and you can find it here.

The Infant Teal Hat is Barb's Seamless Crocheted Baby Hat. This easy pattern is here.

The Large flower on the froggy hat is a Nikki Brown design and works for so many projects. You can find her pattern here.

The small flowers on the sweaters is a simple ch3, dbl ch, ch3 flower but turned out just the right size.

Not sure my daughter-in-law will like these, she is a home ec teacher, but doesn't like things that are hand made. hmmm... Oh well lots of new babies coming in this town.

3 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

All of your baby stuff is so cute. You did a great job on them. I really like that blanket and printed the pattern.

yarn_lady said...

I love the diaper shirt pattern . Thanks for the link as I am in the midst of making sweaters for charity and I ahve always loved Lyn's designs!

Faith said...

this is precious, and I love the green with the cream colors...very nice...I have never completed a successful item of baby clothes...my gauge is always way off, and item is LARGE....