Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Starting my Seraphina Shawl with Pammy Sue

Starting my Seraphina Shawl with Pammy Sue

I am so excited, Pammy Sue over at Scottys Place has started making the most gorgeous shawl in JoAnn's Rainbow Sensations Boucle in Dark Blue. We don't have a JoAnn's, but luckily we were in Webb City, Missouri for the weekend, and not only did JoAnn's have it, it was on SALE !!!

I bought 5 Skeins:
Black - Rainbow Boucle
Green Print - Rainbow Boucle
Pink/Grey - Rainbow Boucle
Berry Print - Rainbow Boucle
Red Print - Rainbow Boucle

I am starting out with the Black, since my granddaughter will be playing in the symphony at college this fall and she has to wear a lot of black. I wish now I had bought at least 2 of one color so I could try the afghan pattern on the label.

If you want to start this lovely shawl with everybody, See Pammy Sue here.

3 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

Yea! I'm glad you're making one too! I'm putting the shawl to the side for a week or so. I'm through round 13.

I'm making two Hexogonal afghans to give to my throat surgeon and his nurse. I go back on the 29th, and I'm halfway through the first one already. It's a really simple pattern much like Lynn's RR.

Pammy Sue said...

I didn't get a shawl pattern with mine. I got ripped off! ;)

Rose Oliveira said...

Hello Barbara!
Thank you for your comment.
I used cotton yarn, here in Brazil called string.
Good work and a wonderful weekend.
Kiss.